Jobbit.in is intended only to serve as a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information for its users/members/visitors who have a bona fide intention to contact and/or be contacted for the purposes related to genuine existing job vacancies and for other career enhancement services.
Protect your personal information by never providing the credit card, bank account numbers, or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account access information and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You are not authorized to share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and breach of this obligation may tantamount to disabling the Jobbit account and Jobbit Services. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account, and passwords.
Use of the Jobbit Services
The job posting, resume database (“Jobbit Resume Database”), and other features of the Jobbit Site may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. In addition, the Jobbit Communities may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of Jobbit Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with Jobbit. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Jobbit, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish, or display on a Jobbit Site.
The user shall not upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards/debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions.
Payment for Jobbit Subscription
- When Subscription Fee accrues it shall be paid/ payable at or within such time as stated in the invoice(s) raised by the Company on the User.
- in maintains a no refund policy. Payment made to jobbit.in for buying products and services shall be completely non-refundable.
- The service buyer agrees not to claim any refund against any service order placed to jobbit.in for buying services.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The job posting and resume database features of Jobbit may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Jobbit, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
1. Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
2. Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or another third party;
3. Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time;
4. Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
5. Use Jobbit Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
6. Post or submit to Jobbit Site any incomplete, false, or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
7. Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls, or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of Jobbit Site;
8. Post jobs or content on Jobbit Site that contain multiple job requirements in one description/posting or refreshing the same job multiple times;
9. Post jobs or content on any Jobbit Site seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
10. Post jobs or content that is not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing etc.
11. Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
12. Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Jobbit Site's infrastructure;
13. Aggregate, copy, or duplicate in any manner any of the Jobbit Content or information available from Jobbit Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or Frame or link to Jobbit Content or information available from Jobbit Site.
14. Use the Jobbit Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by Jobbit’s discretion.
- In case there is any loss of information, caused due to any reason, whether as a result of any disruption of service, suspension and/or termination of the service, the Company shall not be liable in any way for the same. Further, the Company is not responsible for the accuracy, quality, and/or contents of any information available received, and/or transmitted by any means using its services.
- All information is accepted in good faith and jobbit.in accept no responsibility whatsoever regarding the bonafide of the user, nor can any interviews be granted or/and correspondence entered into regarding any information published.
- The User hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes that the Company has the right to viewing Resume available for paying clients of the Company, who may contact the same through any available mode.
- The services provided by the Company and referred to herein do not create any agency relationship whether expressed or implied between the user and the Company.
- If there is any dispute between the Users/participants on this site, it is agreed upon by the Users/participants that Jobbit has no obligation whatsoever to be involved in any such dispute/s. In the event that the user has a dispute with one or more User/s or/and participant/s, the User hereby undertakes not to make any claims or/and demands or/and damages (actual or/and consequential) of every kind or/and nature or/and known or/and unknown or/and suspected or/and unsuspected or/and disclosed or/and undisclosed, arising out of or/and in any way related to such disputes and/or our service against the Jobbit or/and their officers or/and employees or/and agents or/and successors.
- in is not involved in any transaction between any parties who uses our site. There are risks, which the User assumes when dealing with people who might be acting under false pretenses and the same shall be borne by the User. We cannot control whether or not Users of jobbit.in will complete the transactions they describe on our site. It is extremely important that the user takes care of his dealings with other people on this site.
- The User understands and agrees that any information or/and material and/or goods or/and services obtained through the service is done at user's own discretion and risk and that user shall be solely responsible for any damage/s or/and cost or/and any other consequence/s resulting from any transaction.
- in in its sole discretion shall reserve the right to edit, modify, and alter the content. The user agrees that such content placed with jobbit.in shall be reflected after 48 hours.
- Jobbit neither offers any guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response once the resume is uploaded on jobbit.in or once the resume is sent to consultants.
- It is clarified that there is no agency or/and partnership or/and joint venture or/and employee-employer or/and franchiser-franchisee relationship between Jobbit and any User of the Service.
- The User agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms & Conditions must be filed within 30 days after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- All information of whatsoever nature received from the user is in good faith and is bonafide. The information is believed to be true/ correct and complies with the laws of the land.
- This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use of Jobbit are governed by the laws of India and the User and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Vadodara, Gujarat, India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.